Community Face Mask "Dark Beauty"
Face mask developed by designers that fits really well. You want your lipstick to shine despite the mask? Or have you always wanted to find out how you look with eye-catching make-up? Then this is your new favorite mask and in addition you are guaranteed to become a subtle ambassador against racism. This mask is part of our series "Equality" where we design masks for all imaginable skin colours and proudly showcase faces from around the world.
With the integrated extra-long nose clip it will adapt to your facial contours and is therefore suitable for wearers of glasses. A true everyday mask made from a super soft fabric which is certified by OEKO-TEX, and just really comfortable to wear. The colourful high-quality print on this sustainable mask won't just make you smile but also the people around you.
- Light and soft fabric through which you can breathe easily.
- Each mask is sewn by our community partners. With your purchase you'll help local tailors and small manufacturers.
- Now with an extra soft elastic band. Won't scratch – won't pinch.
- We donate 5% to charity. So you help twice!
- Because we do not manufacture on an industrial scale, each face mask is a unique piece.
- Of course, the material is washable at 60° and it even dries particularly quickly.
- Our material is certified in the "Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®".
Not medical equipment. Please make sure you read our safety information before you make your purchase.
Our mission is to provide you with a community face mask that brings back your smile and we would be happy if you recommend our project to your friends and family!
Manufactured under exclusive license from gesichtsmode.de