Community Face Mask "Australia"
Face mask developed by designers that fits really well. The Australian face mask that you are wearing is the Southern Cross constellation in a beautiful, deep blue colour directly on you nose. Its European counterpart is often worn by European parliamentarians.
With the integrated extra-long nose clip it will adapt to your facial contours and is therefore suitable for wearers of glasses. A true everyday mask made from a super soft fabric which is certified by OEKO-TEX, and just really comfortable to wear. The colourful high-quality print on this sustainable mask won't just make you smile but also the people around you.
- Light and soft fabric through which you can breathe easily.
- Each mask is sewn by our community partners. With your purchase you'll help local tailors and small manufacturers.
- Now with an extra soft elastic band. Won't scratch – won't pinch.
- We donate 5% to charity. So you help twice!
- Because we do not manufacture on an industrial scale, each face mask is a unique piece.
- Of course, the material is washable at 60° and it even dries particularly quickly.
- Our material is certified in the "Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®".
Not medical equipment. Please make sure you read our safety information before you make your purchase.
Our mission is to provide you with a community face mask that brings back your smile and we would be happy if you recommend our project to your friends and family!
Manufactured under exclusive license from gesichtsmode.de